Russian speaking Creative Designer
- Develop visual ideas for ads and editorial material
- You must be hugely creative, and have the ability to think visually
- You should be able to bring your ideas to life with great design skills
- You will need to keep track of digital and print clients artwork submissions and make sure that you get the files submitted for approval and approved in time
- Ability to communicate fluently in Russian language
- 1 year of graphic design experience at a media house or advertising agency and/or a bachelors degree in graphic design
- Organized and focused on priorities that move the design process forward on time
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially with Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS6, InDesign CS6. Ability to work with Adobe Premiere CS6 will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Languages: You must be fluent in Russian and English both spoken and written, Greek will be considered an advantage
If you want to work for a media company where your ideas will be heard and that offers you creative freedom, then contact us today!
To apply for this role, please send CV, portfolio of varied work, and a covering letter to:
Alexander Papacosta – [email protected]
- You must be willing to create a small sample job prior to being invited for an interview.
What we can offer you
7, Nikolaou Ellina, Shop 2, 8016, Paphos, Cyprus